Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon!


I just heard about the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon hosted by Amanda at On A Book Bender and decided to participate! My TBR shelf is overflowing, and this is the last free week I have before school starts up again, so I figured that it would be the perfect time to knock out some of those books. The Read-a-Thon will run from 8/22 to 8/28, and you can find more info on it here.

My goal is to make it through at least five new books and to finish the two I'm currently reading. I know, that's not very many, but since I honestly haven't been doing a ton of reading lately I'd like to pace myself rather than rushing through them. I'd like to finish the two books I'm reading now (Far From the War, Into The Wild Nerd Yonder), the books I mentioned yesterday (Fallout, Saving June), and then whichever ones strike my fancy from my TBR shelf when I've made it through all of the previously mentioned ones. Can't wait to get started on this tomorrow!


2 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Hey Bri! Thanks for joining us, and good luck finishing your goals!

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hi Bri! Good luck with the read-a-thon=) I just posted my goals and list of books. I'm hoping to get through some of the books on my TBR pile.

Happy Reading!