Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (25)

Between the Borders closing sales, trading, and an awesome girl selling her books on Craigslist, I have received a TON of books over the past two weeks. Honestly I'm afraid I'm going to start needing another shelf soon... But they are all very awesome books, and I am so excited for when I have the time to sit down and plow through them. We'll start with the books I bought during multiple visits to the three local Borders stores in the last couple of weeks:

 
I'm really not sure why my picture is sideways as it's not saved like that on my computer, but alright. 
Jennifer Echols - Love Story
Lili St. Crow - Betrayals
Lili St. Crow - Jealousy
Lili St. Crow - Defiance
Julia Karr - XVI
Mary E. Pearson - The Miles Between
Alyson Noel - Saving Zoe
Wendy Mass - A Mango Shaped Space
Mary E. Pearson -  The Adoration of Jenna Fox
Amanda Valentino & Melissa Kantor - The Amanda Project

 
Melissa de la Cruz - Revelations
Melissa de la Cruz - Misguided Angel
Daisy Whitney - The Mockingbirds
Alexandra Bullen - Wishful Thinking
Meg Cabot - Jinx
Fruits Basket volumes 5, 8, and 14
Strawberry Panic volume 1
Neko Ramen volumes 1, 2, and 4

Then the books I bought from Craigslist ($4 each, SCORE!!) and one I received in a trade:
Robin Wasserman - Crashed
Robin Wasserman - Wired
Cassandra Clare - Clockwork Angel
Alexandra Adornetto - Halo
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - Beautiful Darkness
Becca Fitzpatrick - Crescendo
Lauren Kate - Passion
John Green - An Abundance of Katherines

So many amazing books that I am looking forward to reading. I almost can't even believe that I ended up with this many! But obviously, the last couple of weeks have excited me... a LOT. 

What books did you receive this week?


1 comment:

Meg @ A Bookish Affair said...

I just went to Borders last week as well. I got four books for less than 20 bucks!