Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trailer Tuesdays

Trailer Tuesdays is a feature I've started, meant to be somewhat like Waiting on Wednesday but in book trailer format. Every week I'll feature a book trailer of an upcoming or recently released book that I want to read.

This week's trailer is for Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It comes out on October 13th, 2009.

Nora Grey is responsible and smart and not inclined to be reckless. Her first mistake was falling for Patch. Patch has a past that could be called anything but harmless. The best thing he ever did was fall for Nora. After getting paired with Patch in biology, all Nora wants to do is stay away from him, but he always seems to be two steps ahead of her. She can feel his eyes on her even when he is nowhere around. She feels him nearby even when she is alone in her bedroom. And when her attraction can be denied no longer, she learns the secret about who Patch is and what led him to her. Despite all the questions she has about his past, in the end, there may be only one question they can ask each other: How far are you willing to fall?


I do already have the ARC (which I absolutely LOVED) and my review will be up tomorrow. I think this trailer is completely awesome though, and wanted to share it in case and of you haven't seen it.

No comments: