Here it is, finally! The first of October, and the launch of my contest for reaching 100 followers.
This contest is going to be a bit different than contests I've had before. I've seen comment contests on other blogs and have always been intrigued by them, so I thought I'd run one myself. But to prevent spam, there are a few rules. Here's how it's going to work:
- Winner of the contest will be announced on November 1st and receive a hardback copy of Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott. For every 200 comments I receive, another book will be added and another winner chosen. This post will be edited with updates.
- Each comment you make between now and October 31st will count as an entry.
- Comments may be made on any post (other than past contests), but only one comment per post will count.
- Only comments that add to the post/discussion will be counted. If it's only a few words, such as "Great post!", then I reserve the right to determine which comments count as entries.
- You get 2 extra points for each time you post about this contest elsewhere (blog, twitter, etc). Make sure to leave a link on this post each time you do this to earn your entries.
- This contest is open worldwide.
Thanks to all of you for being followers and/or reading my blog! My posts have been few and far between lately, because I'm putting more energy and effort into my schoolwork than my blog. Though I'm hoping this will give me incentive to try and read/post more often :)