Saturday, October 31, 2009

Want to trade books?

I'm in the process of doing a thorough cleaning of my bookshelf, so I thought I'd post a list of books I'm willing to trade/sell here. :) I'd prefer trades, and it doesn't have to be even because my main goal is to get rid of these books and make sure they have loving homes. So if you've got a book I really want, I'm probably willing to trade 2 or 3 books for it. Comment here or send an email if you're interested in any of these, along with what you have available, and we'll see what we can work out. I'll edit this post as I do more cleaning.

Paperbacks:
A Time For Dancing by Davida Wills Hurwin
Love Lessons by David Belbin
The Best Little Girl in the World by Steven Levenkron
Learning to Swim by Ann Turner
Hard Love by Ellen Wittlinger
Chill by Deborah Reber

Hardbacks:
Trash by Sharon Darrow (signed)

ARCs:
Adios to All the Drama by Diana Rodriguez Wallach (signed)

No comments: