Saturday, June 6, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge Update

Here are my stats for the 48 Hour Book Challenge so far. I haven't been doing the greatest with this, as I've had other things come up throughout the day that I needed to tend to. I'm planning on reading the rest of the night, though (maybe through the night!) and for most of tomorrow until I have to stop because the 48 hour window will be up.

So far, I've:
-read for 6 hours, 35 minutes
-finished 1 book (How To Buy a Love of Reading) and written a review for it (posted earlier)
-and am halfway through another book (Identical)

I've had a lot of distractions and just generally not felt well, so this slows my pace a bit. My goal is to read for upwards of 20 hours though, so we'll see how that goes! Good luck to everyone else participating, I'm sure you're doing much better than I am :P

1 comment:

Liyana said...

Keep up the good work! :D