Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Challenge!

Holiday Break Reading Challenge

I love participating in challenges, and have desperately been looking for something fun to do over break, so I'm happy I found this lovely challenge. I'm starting a day late because I just found out about it, but oh well. Between today and January 3rd, I hope to read (at least) ten books. I don't have any specific books chosen yet; lately I've just been grabbing whatever looks good at the moment off of the shelf. After the first of the year I'll definitely get some books for the GLBT challenge in there. Right now I'm reading Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti. Click on the picture and sign up for the challenge, if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is a great challenge. I have been reading like crazy lately and it would be fun to set a goal to see if I can make it. Good luck!