Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Challenge, Activity #8


Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful day with lots of yummy food and family and presents. Unfortunately I'm failing (a lot) with this reading challenge; I've only managed to finish one book so far, and I'll likely be busy doing other things this upcoming week (like playing with my awesome new camera!) But I'll try my hardest to at least meet my goal halfway before break is over.

I did participate in activity #8 over at the Holiday Break Reading Challenge blog, though I didn't do very well with that either. I scored 5 out of 15. It looks like I need to brush up on my Christmas literature! Go take the quiz yourself; I'm sure you'll do better than I did.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the winner of the CSN bookcase giveaway! You can enter up until Midnight tonight, Pacific time, if you haven't already.

No comments: