Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Because I haven't been posting lately...

Just thought I'd drop in and make a post to let all of you know I'm still around. Unfortunately school has been taking up a bit more of my time than usual lately, along with the fact that I recently got my license. Which leaves minimal time for reading, and that means I've been getting through about a book every week and a half to two weeks. Which doesn't make for a very exciting blog when I've got nothing to post about! I don't want it to seem like I'm only doing the In My Mailbox posts, because that wouldn't make for a very well-rounded book reviewing blog. I'm almost finished reading Skin, so I should have that review up in a couple of days. I realized when I was a few chapters into it, that it sounded oddly familiar. Then I realized that I had read it a few years ago, though I can't quite remember when. It's definitely a good book, since I'm reading it again :P So watch out for that review in the next couple of days.

In order to get things moving a bit here again, let's start some discussion :) What book are you reading right now? How do you like it so far? What book are you going to read next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries, take all the time you need. :D

I'm currently reading:
The End of the World As We Know It - Lesley Choyce
Before I Die - Jenny Downham

I'm really enjoying both of them. As for what I'm going to read next, that would probably be Story of A Girl (Sara Zarr) and The Awakening (Kelley Armstrong)both of which I'm really excited to get to.

=D

Laina said...

Ummmm... I think I have two or three books that I HAVE to read, one of them is Prep... I'm not sure, I got stuck between books.

Erica said...

I just finished How To Buy A Lovev Of Reading, it was so good. Next I'll read Evermore and after that the Awakening :)