Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trailer Tuesdays

Trailer Tuesdays is a feature I've started, meant to be somewhat like Waiting on Wednesday but in book trailer format. Every week I'll feature a book trailer of an upcoming or recently released book that I want to read.

This week's trailer is for Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater, which comes out on October 1st.





In this sequel to Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception, faeries follow James and Dee to Thornking-Ash Conservatory, where James struggles with his feelings for Dee and with the dangerous faerie muse, Nuala. When Halloween plunges both Dee and Nuala into danger, James finds he can only choose one.

3 comments:

Library Lounge Lizard said...

I didn't have a book review ready for today so I decided to to a trailer tuesday too! Here's my link!
http://www.libraryloungelizard.com/2009/08/trailer-tuesday-august-18-2009.html

-Darcy

Sara said...

I love this trailer!

Sara said...

I decided to do a trailer tuesday too:

http://thehidingspot.blogspot.com/2009/08/trailer-tuesday-1-catching-fire.html