Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Today I found out that I've received another award, from Katie at Katie's Book Blog. Wow, thank you!


This award is given to new blogs and blogging friends.

The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Well considering that I'm still fairly new to blogging, I'd say that all of the blogs I've discovered so far are new to me. :) So I'll nominate 15 of my favorites. Most probably won't be NEW blogs, because I don't think I'm aware of that many.

1. Addicted to Books
2. Juiciliciousss Reviews
3. Korianne Speaks
4. Michelle's Bookshelf
5. Read This Book
6. Reading is Bliss
7. The Compulsive Reader
8. In Bed With Books
9. Karin's Book Nook
10. Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
11. One Reader's Trash is Another Reader's Treasure
12. Reader Rabbit
13. Mrs. Magoo Reads
14. Bookworm Readers
15. Bookluver-Carol's Reviews

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aww THANKS bri!!!:-D That makes me so happy:) and congrats to you too...it's well deserved.

wdebo said...

Congrats!!

I also have an award for you on my blog!

http://theelectricalbookcafe.blogspot.com/2009/04/yeah-award.html

Wdebo :)